Saturday, March 03, 2007

Lately I have been feeling so overwhelmed. Life can hit you hard at times. Sometimes all it takes is getting an encouraging email from a friend to help you snap back into reality. I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life that I am so thankful for. I mean, I really didn't think about all the people I know until I sent out an email letting people know about Aiden's blog. I had to send 5 different emails because my address book was so big. That's when it hit me. I am truly blessed. Thank you to SO many of you that have written me emails about my photography and how excited you are to have us move back home. I am so blown away by the comments people make. Thank you, you are so encouraging.

So, to my friends and family.... I Love you very much. Thanks for your continuous support and love.
Until next time. I promise to post a picture on my next post.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I know that things get really hard but believe that you are in our prayers and have faith that it all works out in the end. You have been blessed with an amazing husband that loves you dearly and a very special little boy. Remember those things when it all starts coming down and use them as your strength. Keep looking torwards that end result and remember where you hope to be. At the end of the day, just remember what really matters. If you need something, just let me know. I will do what I can. Love ya and wish you all the best.:)