Friday, August 31, 2007

The heat and humidity is horrible here lately. We don't have air conditioning in our condo so it's been boderline unbearable.
I know it isn't as hot as Arizona ( I feel sorry for my friends there) but it's still mighty toasty.

Thank you to everyone that has been sending me such nice emails lately! You are all so wonderful to take the time to write me.
I have had a few people suggest some blog topics.
I will be blogging about those VERY soon!
There is lots going on around here and I will hopefully be able to share the happenings at mkp soon.
Thank you to all my patient clients, friends and family. You are all so wonderful!
Have a safe and happy weekend!

2 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Just wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog (found it through Jasmine's) Keep up the good work :)

Your son is adorable!

-Amy

Leah Mullett said...

I love the look of the 4th one down!