Friday, August 17, 2007

It's up!

It's been a long time coming but my new website is finally up! I am still working on my Lifestyle side right now, it should be ready soon.
I can't tell you how excited I am. It is so wonderful to finally have my new site live!!! Yeah!
Anyway, I have to give a shout out to my logo designer, Suzy at lorenzstudio.http://lorenzstudio.com/blog.html. (sorry my hyperlink isn't working right now) She is so amazing and patient with me! She did a fantastic job.
Go check out my new site

www.melissakoehlerphotography.com

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

ScotWharton said...

Looks GREAT!
Love the new header & logo!

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Everything looks amazing!
You can really tell you put your heart and soul into your photography. Your photographs are full of life and joy and it's obvious that you have a passion for photography. It is always a pleasure to work with you.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love it melissa! who did you have do it? it showcases your work beautifully!

Steven Kang said...

Totally awesome looking website melissa.

Leah said...

love the new blog, great colors, love love love teh header, great picture of you and Mark

Melissa Koehler said...

Thanks everyone!.
Leah, that isnt' me and Mark, it's Mark's brother and his fiance :)

scott neumyer said...

Beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now you just need some new kick-ass portraits for you bio. =)

MM said...

Love the new site, it looks fantastic! Okay, so we are the same age (almost), we have the same name, we both hate cheese and love ice cream. And from what I figured from your comment, your hubby is named Mark (my bf is Mark).

Too much coincidence to not meet up and hang out! :) Wanna set a date?