Friday, August 17, 2007

What up cuz?

This is my cousin Chris. We got to see him for a day while I was in Boston. I hadn't seen him in about 7 years!!! I can't believe we waited that long. I had such a great time with him. We all went to dinner at a crazy Mexican restaraunt, then headed the the North end for some yummy desserts. Apparantly, the North end in Bawston has some of the best desserts in the world, who knew? Then we all went to the bar that inpired Cheers the t.v show. It was so cute, definelty touristy.
I hope that we don't wait another 7 years to hang out again Chris.
Love ya lots!!




On another note..... My other computer decided it was time to go to computer heaven. I had a bunch of emails and blogs that I read saved in it. Dummy me didn't get them transferred over in time!!! Please, please, please email me or leave a comment with your blog or email. I know there are a bunch of blog readers here. Please help me out. I miss reading my many blogs daily :(
I hope you are all doing great!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Mmmmm, Mexican food and dessert! Yummy! Now I'm ready for lunch!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the mesican food!