Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wild Wedding

On Saturday I had the pleasure of second shooting with Masen www.ma5en.com/blog.
When I woke up that day, I wasn't sure how the wedding would turn out. Rain was pouring down. As the day progressed, the rain subsided and the wedding was beautiful.
The ceremony and reception were held at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. What a fun venue.
Here are some shots from the day


















All in all, it was a great wedding. It was a long day but lots of fun. Thanks for letting me shoot with you Masen.
Until next time
Hugs to you all
-M

6 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love all the shots of the bride! the one of ma-five-en is awesome. you rocked it birthday girl!

Steven Kang said...

How cool. You get to post your 2nd shoot pics. Anyways, great shots.
I know it's late, but happy birthday Melissa. 5d. hmmm.
Now I know I'll skip showing this post to my wife. haha.

rowena said...

Nice set of picts! Looked like a fun venue.

Unknown said...

love theses shots, you did a great job. and that is a big kitty kitty...

Sarah Huffman said...

these look great!

nel said...

What a fun venue! Your detail shots and the portraits of the bride are especially fabulous!