Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vote!

I have a good response to the Photo Challenge. Please vote for what you would like the first challenge to be. If you have an idea please put it in the "other" section.






My thoughts for the Challenge are that we would do it once a month. I think we should try one month and plan from there.

-To make the Challenge more interesting, I was thinking that the winner would receive a gift card to I-Tunes, Coffee Bean Tea Leaf, B&H, etc. If you participate in the challenge you would be responsible for contributing to the winnings. We would choose the gift card location and the amount. Nothing fancy maybe $5-10. If we have a lot of contestants it could be a decent amount.
After the challenge is over, you would email me your entry. I would then post them on my blog for people to vote for their winner.
-I am open to changing any of these rules, so if you have an opinion let me know.

-If you want to "play" you must respond by Wednesday Oct 17.

This should be fun :)

11 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome idea!! now...what...to do with my winnings ;)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh yah, MA-FIVE-EN can't play. or i'll throw a tantrum, and you DON'T want to see that :)jk

Brian and Jessica said...

I want to play Melissa! I'm a newbie professional but I can learn so I'll play!!

Jamie Lawler said...

Bring it on! This sounds fun. By the way, the bridal show set-up looked fabulous! Hope it went well.

Jeanette said...

Sounds like fun! Watch out David...haha.

Steven Kang said...

these are some cool ideal. too many post here for me to read right now. I'll be back to read them all. Seems like people post alot when my internet goes down. hmmm. haha.

Anonymous said...

I've missed checking your blog girly...and I can see I've missed a LOT! LOVE this fun idea and all your fun challenges...off to catch up on you! xoxo
Love ya and miss ya!
K

amber dawn said...

I'm totally in!!! How fun, Melissa! I LOVE the idea!

ScotWharton said...

TOTALLY IN!

MM said...

Count me in! Jen too!

Ellen said...

Count me in! I'm new, but I'd love to do this if that's ok.. I'll email you :)