Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Hoffman Family

Today I had the pleasure of photographing the Hoffman family.
Lots of energy with this family. I don't think I stopped moving. There was movement in most of my pictures :)
L and K wanted me to be their babysitter. I am flattered!

1981
-I liked this real family moment

11007
-Isn't he so adorable?

Untitled-1
-The cutest tomboy I have ever seen :)

11029
-I tried to get a shot with just Mom and Dad. This is what happened...

1971
-JUMP!!

-Thank you to the Hoffman's for inviting me into their lives today. I had a blast!
Hugs to you!
-M

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Melissa, I absolutley LOVE the first one! Well done!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the b&w is awesome. nice contrast in that one. nice work melissa.

Gerald & Airika said...

I love the first and last shot. Wow! Youa re really gifted at capturing the moment. ~Airika