Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Part 1

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We just returned last night from our annual Christmas trip to Northern California. Since this post has so many pictures in it I am breaking up the rest of our trip into another post, maybe two.
On the 23rd we all went to the Redwoods and then to Santa Cruz. It was so beautiful and cold.


1301
-Stacie being her silly self

1302
-Tony trying to get warm in the sun.

1303
-The sun was hitting the smoke just right.

1304
-Beauty all around us.


1305
-The magnificent Redwoods


1306
-I'm not sure what I was going for here, but I thought it looked cool.


1310
-I liked this moment between Mark and Aiden


1311
-More Redwoods

1313
-Stacie and Tony

1314
-Looking up into the woods


1316
-I liked how the light was hitting the trees


1318
-Family photo by Stacie


1320
-The Koehler girls, minus Mo. Photo by Mark


1322
-My boys


1323
-The group


1324
-It was chilly. Aiden's nose was red

1325
-Aiden was a trooper but he did get tired and had a ride with Uncle Tony

1326
-On the beach in Santa Cruz. My sexy husband

1327
-Awww, photo by Stacie


1329
-My soon to be sister, Katie

1331
-Snuffy got tired

1334
-Playing with Uncle Shaun

1300
-Wearing Daddy's glasses

Thanks for sitting through all the pictures. We had such a great time.
More pictures to come.
Hugs
Missi

9 comments:

Leah said...

these are great, looks like a lot of fun. You both are such awesome parents to your little man, you can feel the love in the images

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin them! gorgeous family! have a safe and awesome new year!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the trees!!!! And of course, the red nosed baby! :)

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm so glad you had a great time. It looks so amazing there, I love the Redwoods :-) Happy New Year!

Casey Lu said...

Those trees are beautiful and the shots...amazing! Hope you had fun on your annual trip! Aiden is so cute even with a red nose! Happy New Year, Missy!

Steven Kang said...

everyone seems to have great vacation time shots. how cool.
light through the trees are awesome.

Dennae Lovell said...

I love the pictures. It looked like so much fun.

Dennae

Ruby Rideout said...

Beautiful! Miss you. Happy New Year!

NixonsMamma said...

Happy New Year, Missi! These pics are awesome! Love the colors; they're brilliant! oh, and love the "dunder miflin" shirt. yo wants one! haha.