Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Starting to look like Christmas


1, originally uploaded by melissakoehlerphotography.

Hi everyone! I took a few pictures of some of our Christmas decorations. We don't have our tree yet.
Our Christmas decorations got ruined in Arizona. I am so sad!!!! So, I had to buy a few new ones.
Here are a few pictures of the decorations around our place. I realize I went a little crazy with Santa and the geese. I had fun! :)
IMG_5344

IMG_5323

IMG_5329

Nothing exciting, but it is starting to feel like Christmas here! I love this time of year! I really love baking things around Christmas. Maybe I will start doing that more.
Have a great day!




Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

Cool Santa/goose thingy! I'm behind on decorating for Christmas (as well as other things haha)... what's with the holidays causing time to move faster? And thanks for leaving me some blog love!

MM said...

So cute! I love the last shot, so fun with the lighting!

I'm sorry your decorations got ruined :( Our garage flooded last weekend, I havent gone to assess the damage in detail yet!

amber dawn said...

I agree! I love the shadow on that last one!
Yay for Christmas!!! I'm so excited to take you to Shinodas...you're gonna go crazy there! You'll be glad that you 'just have to' buy New Christmas stuff! =)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oooh christmas, so exciting! love your decorations. squak squak. that's your geese in case you didn't know :)

Unknown said...

These are so cool Missi. I love Christmas!..."all I want for Christmas is a Canon 5D!"

Dawn Malone said...

Merry Christmas! I have to admit, not one decoration out in the Malone house. :( The Decorating Fairy and the Cleaning Fairy have ran away I think. :)